Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sept.10th

Today we had to nortorize more paper work then we went to the school. We took a long walk around the lake and through the subdivision. I had one of our new translators named Tanya walk with Austin and me and I found out how he makes his money. While we were walking we ran into Austin' boss it was a long walk. Austin helps a construction worker build a house. Sasha Rogers is his partner and they make about $2.50 and hour and they would work 6 hours some days. He was very proud to show us the house. We played the dice game again and the boys got into volleyball in a circle. then they had a compitition to see how many times they could kick the ball with their knee or foot before it touched the ground. We ran into Andrew Garrtetts brother so Austin wanted to take a picture of him for Andrew. It was a good day. It had rained during the night but we didn't get any rain in the day but it was cloudy all day and alot cooler.

2 comments:

kimmyannangel said...

Is Ruslan okay with changing his name? I know its important to fit in, but I can't imagine someone telling me that my name was going to be Inga if I moved to Germany...Just my two cents!-Kim

Chan & Jarem said...

Ya I'd like to know the answer to that question too! Cause it will be way hard for me to call him Austin. He will always just be Ruslan to me...